Blood pressure also called BP is the pressure of circulating blood on the parapet of blood vessels.
It usually refers to the arterial pressure in the systemic circulation and is expressed in terms of systolic i.e. maximum during one heartbeat and diastolic i.e. minimum in between two hearts beats pressure.
Blood pressure is determined moment by moment by the balance between heart output Vs total peripheral resistance and which depend upon the emotional state.
Blood pressure that is continuously low is called hypotension and blood pressure which is continuously high is hypertension.
Symptoms of Low Blood Pressure
Surrounded by definite limits, the lower blood limit is better as there is also no fixed number at which day to day blood pressure is measured too low as no symptoms of problems are present.
Many doctors will only deem constantly low blood pressure as dangerous if it causes perceptible signs and symptoms like:
• Unusual thirst
• Blurred vision
• Lack of concentration
• Cold and pale skin fatigue
Causes of Low Blood Pressure
There are numerous causes of low blood pressure such as
• Expanded bed rest
• Convinced medications
• Endocrine problems
• Heart problems
• Septic shock
• Naturally mediated hypotension
• Nutritional deficiencies
People suffering from low blood pressure i.e. hypertension frequently require numerous medications to direct blood pressure but certain changes in your lifestyles can also control Low blood pressure in a natural way and possibly will eradicate the need for drugs.
Cure Low Blood Pressure Naturally
Severe low blood pressure can block oxygen and key nutrients from flowing to the brain and so should not be taken as lightly. You can cure your low blood pressure naturally by following ways:
- Amplify your salt intake: normally people are told to evade using too much salt and for people enduring for low blood pressure salt can be a better option.
- Slurp more water: water is essential for your core body functioning and it assists in preventing dehydration. Do not forget to amplify your water intake.
- Home remedy: There is a home remedy too, which you can apply to cure Low Blood Pressure naturally, it is, takes a cup of raw beetroot juice twice daily as it is one of the best home remedies for low BP. A cup of strong coffee can also help you.
- Exercises: Some type of exercises can also help you to cure low Blood pressure as a walk or a quick swim can assist circulate the blood.
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure
If an individual has high BP then it means that the walls of arteries are in receipt of too much pressure repeatedly, the pressure requires being chronically eminent for a diagnosis of hypertension to be inveterate.
There are many symptoms of high bold pressure such as
• A sensation of unease and discomfort in the stomach
• A headache usually last for many days
• Nose bleeding
• The irregular or forceful beating of the heart
Cure High Blood Pressure Naturally
Individuals having high blood pressure should have their blood pressure checked repeatedly. Many people with high BP have no signs even if BP readings accomplish dangerously high levels.
There are many ways by which we can cure High blood pressure naturally, they are
- Lifestyle: Change your lifestyle as it plays an essential role in the treatment of high blood pressure with a very healthy lifestyle.
- Overweight: If you are overweight you can face the problem of disrupted breathing and which ultimately leads to high blood pressure, so loose extra pounds as weight loss is one of the most effectual lifestyle changes.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is very necessary, at least 30 minutes daily walk is essential and it’s important it consistent as if you stop then your blood pressure can rise again.
- Healthy Diet: Consuming the healthy diet rich in whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and low-fat dairy products and withholds on saturated fat and cholesterol; can lower your BP. You should keep a food diary so that you can note down your daily eating habits. You can also consider boosting potassium as potassium can lessen the effects of sodium on blood pressure.
- Sodium: condense sodium in your diet, even a small reduction can reduce blood pressure up to 2 to 8 mm Hg. to decrease if you can read food labels, you should eat fewer processed foods, ignore the usage of salt.
- Alcohol: Limit the quantity of alcohol you drink as alcohol can be both good and bad for your health. Drinking more than moderate amounts of alcohol can raise your BP by numerous points.