Kidney stones are minerals or salts that form within a kidney, these may pass down the urinary tract, and when this happens, the person suffers from pain or other symptoms that include blood in the urine, groin, flank, pain in the abdomen.
The kidneys regulate body fluids, it regulates minerals and salts and whenever the balance of these items changes then kidney stones are formed.
There are specific factors which enhance the chances of occurrence of kidney stones, and they include dehydration, genetics, family history as well as genetics.
Kidney stones are diagnosed by excluding other causes of abdominal pain, and they are diagnosed with different related reasons.
Symptoms of Kidney Stone
Before treating kidney stones, it is essential to understand the symptoms of the problem. The occurrence of kidney stones is characterized by severe pain that may provoke you to take kidney stone pain relief tablets.
The pain associated with kidney stones is severe but usually intermittent, and it is localized in the back, in the lower abdomen or groin.
Other severe symptoms associated with kidney related ailments include the following:-
- Bloody, cloudy, or foul-smelling urine
- Pain while urinating
- Extreme pain in your back or lower abdomen that won’t go away
Kidney stones are common issues that may affect an individual any time. However, it has been observed that obese persons are more prone to the problem and this problem is seen in people who consume soft drinks.
Other risk factors include heredity issues, history of kidney disease, diet issues. After analyzing the symptoms of the disease, diagnosis is essential.
How to Pass Kidney Stones Fast at Home?
The kidney is the essential organ of humans which help to filter out the waste from the human body. Which get out from the body by the product of this waste that is Urine.
At some point, stone develops in the kidney because of a testimony of minerals in our pee, which stick together in the kidney and make the stone.
Some alternate remedies for kidney stone treatment at home
Many people are interested in kidney stone treatment without surgery. So in order to prevent the use of medicines and surgeries you need to follow some home treatments for kidney stones.
One of the easiest kidney stone passing tip is to drink more and more water. Increase your intake water quantity and speed up the process of drinking water. Drink 12 to 15 glasses of water per day instead of 8 or whatever is in your regular habit. This is the best kidney stone treatment at home that you can follow easily.
Once the stone is passed from your kidney then you can get back to your regular habit of drinking water that is 8 to 12 glasses of water.
Also pay attention to the color of your urine in this time, consult to the doctor if it is of dark yellow color, this is the color of dehydration and no need to worry if has light pale yellow color.
2. Lemon Juice and Olive Oil
It might sound awful to you but it is one the most popular home remedy to dissolve kidney stone. Mixing a concoction of lemon juice and olive oil gives success in dissolving kidney.
Lemon contains citrate which works as a chemical in preventing the calcium stone from forming also breaks the small stone and help in passing from the kidney of the human body and Olive oil does the lubrication to pass the stone more easily.
The procedure of making this mixture is,
- Mix five ounces of olive oil with five ounces of lemon juice and blend it properly and drink straight.
- Always drink a glass of water after drinking this mixture of lemon juice and olive oil.
- Follow this procedure two times a day, once in morning and evening or the time suitable but make sure to make proper time gap in both. Drink plenty of water if possible with the lemon juice.
- Continue this process several days until the stone passes.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is rich in acetic acid which plays a role in dissolving kidney stone and helps in passing it easily. The taste of this acid makes your mouth pucker.
The alkalizing quality of this Apple cider vinegar helps in the prevention of kidney stones which effect in blood and urine.
It promote the production of hydrochloric acid in the body which prevent the formation of kidney stones
- Take 2 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar with 6 to 8 ounces of purified water and mix it well. Then drink this mixture throughout the day.
- Do not consume more than 8-ounce glass of this mixture in a day. You can also consume this by pouring it on your salad or drink straight in little-little amount.
- Consuming this mixture in larger amount can lead to low levels of potassium and osteoporosis.
- If you are a diabetes patient then you should exercise caution if you are drinking this mixture. Check your sugar level regularly or consult to doctor first before consuming.
- Once the kidney stone is passed, then you can continue drinking this mixture 2 or 3 times in a week.
- Don’t drink this mixture if you are taking insulin, digoxin (Digox), diuretics, such as spironolactone (Aldactone).
- It can erode Esophagus tissue also destroy the tooth enamel and may be dangerous if you are blood pressure or diabetic patient.
4. Basil Juice
Basil also contains acetic acid which separates the kidney stones and diminishes pain. It has all the necessary nutrients with supplements.
Many people utilized this cure for stomach related and inflammatory disarranges. The cell, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agent’s operators in basil juice are useful in keeping up kidney wellbeing.
- Use fresh and dried basil leaves to make tea and consume several cups in a day.
- You can also make juice of basil leaves in the juicer to make it smoother.
- Do not use this treatment more than 6 months; it can cause several side effects like low blood sugar, low blood pressure, and increase bleeding.
5. Celery Juice
Celery juice clears away the Toxins which help to build the kidney stone formation. This juice is used as a long way in traditional medication. It helps in flushing the stone from the body.
- Blend one or more celery stalk with water to make a mixture and drink that in a whole day. There are also some precautions to follow if you consume this remedy.
- Do not drink this juice if you are suffering from any bleeding disorder, low blood pressure or a surgery.
- Also don’t consume this mixture if you are taking medicine of levothyroxine (Synthroid), lithium (Lithane), isotretinoin (Sotret) it may increase sun sensitivity, alprazolam (Xanax) also known as sedative medications
6. Pomegranate Juice
Pomegranate juice improves the kidney function also is good for the health of kidney and is used from over centuries. It helps in flushing out the stone and other toxins.
The antioxidants present in Pomegranate juice makes the kidney healthier and also plays a good role in preventing the kidney stones from developing.
It also controls the urine’s acidity level and lowers the acidity levels which reduce the risk of developing kidney stones for future.
- There is no limit to take pomegranate juice. It is good for health too. You can drink throughout the day.
Do not consume this juice if you are taking medication such as:
- Chlorothiazide (Diuril) (blood pressure medicine)
- Rosuvastatin (Crestor)
7. Kidney Bean Broth
Kidney bean broth helps in improving the urinary and kidney health. It dissolves and flushes out the stone from the kidney.
- Simple cook the Kidney bean broth and strain the water from it and consume few glasses of water in a day.
8. Dandelion Root Juice
Dandelion contains the vitamins (A, B, C, and D) and minerals such as potassium, iron, and zinc etc. It is a kidney tonic which stimulates the production of bile. This will be not available in your kitchen you need to buy it from the local health store or online.
- Make a fresh Dandelion juice or it is also available in form to make tea of it. Drink 3 to 4 cups daily else you can also add orange peel, ginger, and apple to taste.
- You can experience heartburn while consuming the Dandelion or its parts.
- Do not consume this juice if you are taking medication such as or consult with a doctor first:
- Blood Thinners
- Diuretics, such as Spironolactone
9. Wheatgrass Juice
Wheatgrass juice contains many nutrients in it and good for health too. It increases urine flow which helps in passing the stones. It also contains some vital nutrients that help to clean the kidneys.
- Drink 2 to 8 ounces of wheatgrass juice in a day. It may cause some effect to prevent from it start from the small quantity and then increase up gradually.
- It is also available in powdered form if you do get the fresh wheatgrass then you can buy it in powder form from the store.
- Do not drink in an empty stomach, it may cause appetite loss and constipation also reduces risk for nausea.
When it comes to get relief from the pain associated with kidney stones or eliminate the problem, it is observed that chance pier kidney stones are useful. The kidney stone pain relief tablets are also helpful in getting relief from the pain associated with kidney stones.
Kidneys are vital organs of the human body, and any issues related to the agency should be treated with care. If you find that the different home remedies of addressing kidney associated problems are ineffective then consult the doctor immediately, take appropriate medications to cure the problem.
Kidney stones are common issues, and many people around the world suffer from this condition. In many instances, it is seen that the problem is heredity.
Adequate consumption of water and other fluids help to get relief from the situation. Also, it is imperative for the patients suffering from the problem to get the necessary medical treatment in time.