WhatsApp is the most popular and powerful message sharing applications because of its easy settings and formulation which makes it a great data streaming and sharing pathway.
Users can easily share a lot of data and information through this application. Amidst it, if we lose any important information which has been deleted by mistake or by screen sensitivity, causes a lot of damage and strain to us.
Sometimes, it provokes curiosity to know the content of deleted messages, so it’s a very attractive affair to deal with.
There’s a lot of ways to retract the deleted messages like “undeleter app” or installment of particular software among others. But herein we are implanting the theme implication of extraction of a deleted message from Google Drive.
For this, you just have to connect your WhatsApp ID and use the same phone number as you used while creating your Google account in your phone settings.
There are many other methods for recovery like availability of various apps and software but backing up with Google drive is the most pretty popular and easy way.
WhatsApp account that has not been updated more than a year will automatically be removed from Google drive.
- Your Google account must be there.
- Google play store services already installed on your phone.
- Enough space should be there to back up and restore all the messages, files, documents, and information.
Best ways for retrieving the deleted messages from Google Drive:
There are many best ways to retrieve the deleted message from Google drive. Below we have mentioned 2-3 ways by mentioning Guide 1, 2, 3…etc as the heading.
- Just open the Google drive app and tap menu.
- Tap on backup.
- Then create and manage backup to want to restore.
- The gone messages will be retained by this procedures automatically.
- You will be able to recover your deleted messages and erased information.
- Make sure you use the same phone number and account as in WhatsApp and Google drive.
- Just open the Google drive.
- Open the settings.
- Click for help.
- Click feedback.
- The product team will surely guide you on how to recover it.
- It should be kept in mind that the Google drive is available only for pixel phones.
- You can recover the deleted messages from google.com/drive/trash.
- Select and right click on files you want to recover.
- Click “restore” to get them back.
If you have deleted the messages permanently more often but if you are the owner of the files, you can retrieve it back by Google drive from the original files folder on PC.
You are also recommended to retrieve permanently deleted messages PC data recovery software or android data recovery software by installing it.
- Just scan all files using this software.
- Select the files you want to recover.
- Preview and then recover the deleted files and you will get them in future.
- Uninstall the WhatsApp and then reinstall it.
- Sign in your account.
- You will get a prompt message to restore.
- Tap on it.
- Tap restore and the viola! You are done with it.
So to avoid this loss, make sure you backup manually timely. Go to settings and fix that the files and messages are backed up daily at regular intervals. In this way can avoid much complexity and get all the data deleted or undeleted correctly.