Peter John “Jack” Wagner II is a well-known American actor and singer who has had a successful career in television, particularly in daytime soap operas. Among his popular roles are those on General hospital, The Bold and the Beautiful, Santa Barbara, as well as Melrose Place.
Wagner has been married twice and has two sons. In this article you will get to know more about Jack Wagner his early life, his career, personal life and most importantly about Jack Wagner Net Worth.
|Birth name||Peter John “Jack” Wagner|
|Birth place||Washington, Missouri, USA|
|Birth date||3 October, 1959|
|Net worth||$9.8 million|
|Occupation||Musician, Singer actor|
Who is Jack Wagner?
The American actor and singer Jack Wagner was born in Washington, Missouri, on October 3, 1959. He has starred in numerous daytime soap operas including General Hospital,Santa Barbara,” Bold & Beautiful, and Melrose Place. In addition to acting, Wagner enjoys success as a singer, recording several albums and performing live.
Wagner has had a successful career in entertainment, which spans several decades. He has also released several albums as a singer and has had hits with songs such as “All I Need” and “Lady of My Heart.” He was also seen in stage productions such as The Producers as well as Jekyll and Hyde.
Jack Wagner Early Life
A native of Washington, Missouri, USA, Jack Wagner was born on October 3, 1959, as Peter John Wagner II. He grew up in a Catholic family with his parents, Peter John Wagner and Scotty Wagner, and his younger brother, Dennis.
Wagner attended St. Gertrude’s parochial school and after it he went to St. Francis Borgia Regional High School which was in his hometown. He was an active athlete in high school and played football and basketball.
After finishing high school, Wagner attended the University of Missouri for one year, followed by junior college. He eventually enrolled at the University of Arizona, where he initially tried out for the golf team but later found his passion for acting. The drama department at the university offered him a full scholarship, which he accepted and pursued a career in acting thereafter.
Jack Wagner Personal Life
Jack Wagner has been married twice in his personal life. He was first married to his “General Hospital” co-star Kristina Wagner, whom he married in 1993. The couple has two sons together, named Peter and Harrison. They divorced in 2006. In 2011, Wagner became engaged to Heather Locklear, his former co-star on “Melrose Place.” However, the couple eventually called off their engagement.
Wagner has also been involved in several high-profile relationships throughout his career, including with actresses such as Ashley Jones and Sydney Penny. Aside from his personal life, Wagner is known for his active lifestyle and passion for golf. He is also involved in various charity organizations, including the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Jack Wagner Career
After landing the role of Frisco Jones in the daytime soap opera “General Hospital” in the 1980s, Jack Wagner began his career in entertainment. His performance on the show quickly earned him a large following, and he became one of the most popular soap opera actors of his time.
Wagner appeared on other popular television shows after leaving “General Hospital,” including “Santa Barbara,” “The Bold and the Beautiful,” and “Melrose Place.” The actor Wagner has also appeared on other shows, which includes Diagnosis Murder, Hope and Faith as well as Seventh Heaven.
Aside from his acting career, Wagner is also a successful singer. He has released several albums, including “All I Need,” a hit song in the 1980s, and “Don’t Give up Your Day Job,” released in 2007.
In addition to stage performances, Wagner has starred in productions of “The Producers” and “Jekyll & Hyde.” In addition to his entertainment career, Wagner is also involved in various charity organizations, including the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Jack Wagner’s Net worth
It is estimated that Jack Wagner’s net worth is $9 million as of 2023. Jack Wagner has had a successful career in the music and entertainment industry, releasing several successful albums and singles and appearing in TV shows and movies. He has also been involved in other ventures, such as co-founding a record label, which has likely contributed to his net worth. Jack Wagner has also appeared in many commercials and has been a spokesperson for several brands throughout his career.
Jack Wagner’s diverse career in the entertainment industry has contributed to his earning sources.
Jack Wagner Achievements
- Daytime Emmy Award nominations: He has been nominated for several Daytime Emmy Awards throughout his career for his work on daytime soap operas such as “General Hospital” and “The Bold and the Beautiful.”
- Successful music career: Wagner has released many albums throughout his career and has had hits with songs such as “All I Need” and “Lady of My Heart.”
- Successful stage career: Wagner has appeared in various stage productions, including “The Producers” and “Jekyll & Hyde.”
- Charitable work: Wagner is actively involved in several charitable organizations, including the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Known in the soap opera genre: he is widely known as one of the popular known soap opera actors of his time.
Jack Wagner’s unknown facts
- Jack Wagner’s birth name is Peter John Wagner II, but he goes by Jack Wagner.
- Wagner was a golf player before he discovered his passion for acting.
- In addition to his acting and music careers, Wagner has also appeared on reality TV shows, such as “Dancing with the Stars” and “Celebrity Apprentice.”
- Wagner was a guest star on the popular TV show “The Love Boat” in the 1980s.
- Wagner is an avid golfer who has participated in several celebrity golf tournaments.
- In the 1980s, Wagner had a popular rock band called “The Lightning” which performed at various venues in the United States.
- Wagner has a close relationship with his two sons, Peter and Harrison, who he shares with his ex-wife and former co-star, Kristina Wagner.
- Wagner is known for his charitable work, including his involvement with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Wagner has appeared in several Hallmark Channel movies, including “The Wedding March” and “My Gal Sunday.”
- Wagner has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, which he was awarded in 1991 for his contributions to the television industry.
In conclusion, Jack Wagner is an accomplished American actor, singer, and stage performer who is known for his roles on popular daytime soap operas such as “General Hospital” and “The Bold and the Beautiful.” Jack Wagner’s net worth is approx $9 million. He has also enjoyed success as a singer, with several hit songs to his name, and has appeared in numerous stage productions and television shows throughout his career. Wagner is also known for his charitable work and his passion for golf. Despite being a well-known celebrity, he is known to have a down-to-earth personality and a strong relationship with his family.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the Jack Wagner Net worth?
Ans. Jack Wagner Net Worth is approx $9million according to Recent Report of the year 2023.
2. Why is Jack Wagner so well known?
Ans. His most notable roles are on The Bold and the Beautiful, General Hospital, Santa Barbara and Melrose Place, among other soap operas.
3. What happened to Jack Wagner’s son?
Ans. A scholarship fund has been established by Kristina and Jack in memory of their son.
4. How many children does Jack Wagner have?
Ans. There are two children in the Wagner family. With his ex-wife, actress Kristina Wagner, he has a son named Peter and a daughter named Kerry.
5. Where does Jack wagner resides currently?
Ans. Wagner resides in Los Angeles. As Dominick “Nick” Marone on BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL, Wagner joined the cast in 2003.